Treat yourself or someone you love to our group baking classes! Great for a date night adventure or a special gift for a friend or family member! In this class Larissa or Hannah (or both) will show you how to make delicious, gluten free (and allergen friendly) Cinnamon Rolls just like a pro!
Must be age 14+ (Paying adult must accompany ages 17 & under.)
***This class will be making gluten free, dairy free, nut free, soy free, corn free versions only. If you have a food allergy besides these, please check with us before buying the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.
What You'll Receive
Class Location: Hannah's Gluten Free 1830 Range Drive, Suite #102, Mesquite, TX 75149
PLEASE READ THE RULES BELOW!
1. THIS IS A GLUTEN FREE FACILITY. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED.
2. In person classes are limited to 10 students. This class is for one person only all others will not be allowed entry. An additional fee will apply for multiple participants and last minute accomodations may not always be available for extra people.
3. Please wear comfortable clothing and close toed shoes as this will be standing most of the class.
5. Face masks may be required per city requirements, if needed.
6. Please be kind. No refunds will be given for anyone asked to leave.
7. Group classes may be cancelled or rescheduled due to low sign up.
Thank you for purchasing a "You Can Make Gluten Free" class offered by Hannah's Gluten Free Mixes & More! This policy describes what happens should you need to cancel. To receive a full credit, you must cancel up to 48 hours before the scheduled start time for classes and at least 14 days before the scheduled date for private events. Credits will be processed to a Hannah's Gluten Free Mixes and More gift card when classes are resceduled. It can then be used to purchase products or to book another future class. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds, returns, or exchanges per our policy listed here.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer credit for cancellations made within 48 hours of your class start time or within 14 days of your private event. Cancellations or changes can be made by calling Customer Service at (469)708-9864 during normal business hours or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept or honor cancellations made by text or left on voicemail.
When Hannah's Gluten Free Mixes & More must cancel a class due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond our control (e.g., power outages, facility issues, etc.), we will attempt to notify you by email or telephone with as much notice as possible. If this occurs, we will issue a full refund to the original form of payment or, should you choose, a Hannah's Gluten Free Mixes & More giftcard. However, if we do not affirmatively cancel a class by email or telephone and you are unable to attend, our standard cancellation policy applies. Please note that Hannah's Gluten reserves the right to modify classes due to size, ingredient issues, or allergens.